Tuesday 23 September 2014

Tuesday, Sept. 23

1.  It's great to have your child in my class! 

2.  I do not get the BLOG done every day.  Students need to be responsible to write out agenda accurately each day and get it signed by a parent.  That way, they can be responsible to take home the books they need.  Sometimes the server is down or I am in meetings and do not get a chance to write the BLOG.  Thanks for your understanding!

3.  I work every day now and will be taking Mrs. Kossey's name off the BLOG soon.

4.  If you feel like sending Kleenex boxes, please do.

5.  Please send your child with gym strip and runners each day.  My class does run/do exercises every morning of the year outside or in the gym for about 15 minutes.  Please send a one line note if your child cannot participate for some reason.  If he or she cannot run in AM, he or she will usually not participate in Gym either.

6.  E-mail me at sabraham@sd73.bc.ca or phone the school if you need to talk, get something clarified, etc..  Students work super hard each day and are fairly tired at end of day.  The main reason they would get homework is if they are off-task or did not ask for help if required.  I have 29 students and try to get around the room a gazillion times but sometimes, I still miss kids that need help.  They may also have to study for a test. Whatever the reason, let's work together to make sure they like coming to school and do not have an overwhelming amount of homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment