Friday 16 January 2015

Friday, Jan. 16

1.  Take home Spelling tests.  I do not need them signed or returned.  I also remind the students that Spelling tests are fine, but the most important thing is to spell the words correctly, in the accurate context, in daily work. 
2.  Students were given a new novel study project and I outlined and reviewed their criteria sheets.  Any students who were absent will need to see a trustworthy peer to explain what I already explained.  There is no due date yet, as I will see how quickly most students are working as we go.  If students have not finished the very short novel, Family Under the Bridge, please encourage them to finish or they will find themselves behind next week.
3.  Math tests will be given back Monday.  I need to look them over before handing back.
4.  Thanks for taking the time to go through your books and donate to Heap the Honda!  I am fairly sure that our class has the most donations to give!  You can still send books in if you like.
5.  FSA testing will take place next week for our grade 4s.  Please make sure that they have eaten breakfast and that they have snacks if they get hungry.  Tests are on computer and by booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment