Friday 11 September 2015

 Friday, September 11

1.  Thanks for the Terry Fox donations  so far!  Send any more in next week.  Your generosity is appreciated by the Terry Fox Foundation which supports Cancer Prevention and Research.  Our class is organizing the fund raising and run and have already done a super job educating and collecting from classes.  I am short on adults to stand at pylons or run the 1.2 km next Friday between 9:20 and 10:00.  Please mail me if you think you can help.
2.  Media consents/BBQ forms/School Supply money- due ASAP. 
3.  Scholastic orders- due next Friday.  Study Multiplication to 10 nightly.
4.  Please sign agendas nightly until November or December...when the majority of the class is consistently filling them our accurately.  The BLOG does not always work and I want students to be responsible, so students must fill out agenda anyways.
5.  Thanks for sending in a water bottle to stay on student's desk.
6.  Thanks for taking time to fill out a set of questions I sent home today; please return by Monday if possible.

Thanks for sending such great kids to my classroom!  Wow...I am lucky!  I look forward to seeing you at the BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment