Wednesday 7 October 2015

Wednesday, Oct. 7

1.  Special Friday if lunch behaviour improves- Board Games afternoon.
2.  Parent Teacher interviews-sign up outside office- if time does not work for you, please email me and we will set a mtg up earlier or later than Oct. 21 and 22.
3.  Continents plus other info. test- studied today as a class.  Test is Tuesday.
4.  Grammar tests-home and signed and returned if possible.  Great scores!
5.  Math pg 63 for gr. 4, pg. 53 for gr. 5- most finished but some have homework-due Thursday if possible; otherwise Friday.
6.  Addition and Subtraction test- larger digits and with decimals(line them up!) Test is Tuesday.

Please note that a few kids are chronically losing or not handing in assignments.  I will begin informing parents by way of a little note attached to agenda. So far, most students have everything in, but that is with many reminders from me.
 After I remind and I staple a note in agenda, I am going to stop asking, as it is taking up too much teaching and learning time.  Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment