Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wednesday, May 18

1.  Photo day tomorrow.
2.  Underground to Canada Novel test -Thursday- study.
3.  Bring cookies if possible for our reading.
4.  Spelling Unit 24 plus corrections for all units- due Thursday.
5.  French- show French Food luncheon sheet to parents and bring indication back ASAP.
6.  Field trip form- all on one- everyone needs to get this signed. A few people have already brought the $20.00 fee.  Please send form and fee as soon as possible. If there is any difficulty paying the fee, please let me know and Mrs. Wickes said she can arrange something.  Also, I will be sending payment to the places we will go for field trips.  It is sometimes "iffy" to get money back, as they give us group rates.  Therefore, I can try to get your money back if your child is absent from a field trip, but I cannot promise.  I am sorry!  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment