Tuesday, March 7
1. Special Friday is First Nation's items of any sort which kids can show in front of the class; could be beaded jewelry, mini canoes or teepees, feathers, any type of crafts or art, magazine articles, Internet printed information, moccasins, samples of food such as salmon, bannock, game meat, etc..
2. Landforms test Friday- study cue cards we will make Wednesday.
3. Jump Rope for Heart envelopes are overdue to Mrs. Baerg.
4. Spelling corrections- due Wednesday.
5. Math Jump- pages 109, 110, 11 for grade 3s. Grade 4s need to get pages 100-103.